Sunday, July 22, 2007

in good old ireland again

well im back a full week now done nothing but play on paddy powers had a few good days and then lose again .good to see nothing change haha.but ended up2k plus for the week .

it took me the full week to get my body back to normal after 2 weeks of drinking in vegas as i dont go to our irish pubs a lot since the smoking ban here .as for my 2 weeks in vegas well what a experince it gave me more joy about my game than anything else .

it showed me that with a bit of luck i could play with the best there and i will be going back next year for more .i will be updating my blog on a less frequent as i did in vegas but i will after big touries i will play in this year .next one will be connies one in kerry .so gl to everyone who lookup my blog in your own poker play and hope to meet ye in some live game for a chat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u must be happy now your home