Tuesday, July 10, 2007

short stacked but still in

well played my first day and got through with 15100 chips . well thats ok part one of my plan is done so now to part 2 which i think will be a lot harder but who cares i did what i wanted to do .

it was the best time of my poker life to play here and survive day one and it was a very long day starting at 12 noon and we finished at 3.30 am next day .

the whole day went ok for me untill the last hour when i reraised with QQ to be called . kt6 floped checked by both of us . 8 on turn i bet out to be called and when 9 came on river he went all in with me having to fold .

i kept plugging in there after that to finished the nights play .i asked him after what he had he said he floped small set and i was unlucky as he was not going to call my reraise at all but felt he was to short stacked and gambled .

having a rest day now and i will go out tonight for dinner and a few buds will have a early night and get rested for tomorrow .

how im going to play tomorrow i dont know yet as i will see what cards i get in first few hds .but i dont think i stay to long below 10k as i will try to double up soon or go bust.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck 4 day 2.....

KK

sean coughlan said...

thank u for the best wishes kk i try my best