Wednesday, July 11, 2007

gone but happy

well i did not last to long in day 2 . after getting up to 21k i pushed against the big blind only to find him with kk and i did not improve so there the end of my dream for 2007.

after leaving the tourie room i felt bad for losing so quick but on futher thought i am happy with myself with my total play over the whole week here inculding my winning the seat in sat the one and only one i played in .On refection I could not have played any better than i did .

i would like to have cashed as the cash would have been nice as i came over here with just enough to get by which is not enough really . i found the 2, 5 omaha game very soft here and will be coming back next year for that alone .but u must be well tanked to play the game rightly and be able to take the ups and downs .

i like to thank all my friends who phoned me wishing me well in tourie and those who sent me emails and hope to come back next year better for this trip here.

No comments: