Friday, March 07, 2008

been a while

its been a while since i posted here but thought after looking at a few blogs tonight i need to add to my own .
well its been 8 mths since i came back from vegas feeling good about my game and started well on line . i was up each month till xmas which paid my bills and i have a few .

then the big busto came xmas week chasing losses and playing a game to big for my bank balance could afford . work then fizz out which did not help and i just stopped playing .

i played the macou end of month last weekend which turned into a crap shoot as they were having a sat the next day for the irish open . well i could not get over starting stack before the break and had to lay hds down to reraises .
after the break i got a few good hds and double up to 27k when a few hds later i get AK HEARTS and raised with same to be reraised allin from a player who just came to table with a huge stack and who i know would do same with a wide range of hds so i decided to go with my hd and would not be to far behind with him . it ended up his JJ V AK and a low board put me out of tourie but i felt to win this i had to gamble to get chips as the crap shoot it turned out to be .

im going to start back playing more live again as im finding online a bit of a donkey lately .it might be me but the hds people are calling with they must be looking over my shoulder seening my cards to call .

No comments: